The furniture you choose can say a lot about your business. It can help a hotel build its boutique status. It can add style and comfort to a reception or waiting area. It can help boost rental occupancy. And it can offer durable, great value comfort to rest homes and supported living accommodation.
Some of the pictures featured are of Brickhouse Cottages in Poulton-le-Fylde,
one of the many businesses Lefton’s has helped.
How we work with you:
• We meet to understand your vision, your plans, the space, the budget and your preferred styles
• We make suggestions to match the vision and colour scheme
• We tailor our suggestions – matching challenging budgets with inspired options, and prestige expectations with made to measure,
• All furniture complies with The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988 (as amended in 1989, 1993 and 2010)
Richard Lefton is the owner of Lefton’s Furniture Group. He will visit your premises and offer a one-to-one consultation to discuss bespoke packages suited to your needs.
“Businesses that value the quality of the experience they give their customers know the importance of choosing the right furniture - and the right furniture supplier. That’s why, since 1946, we’ve supplied exceptional furniture and unbeatable value to companies across the Fylde Coast and beyond.” - Richard Lefton
Lefton's for every business
A single, design-led sofa that captures the spirit of your hotel, agency or practice. One adjustable chair or bed, or 100. A package of furniture that balances style with budget consciousness. Or an ongoing relationship of supply and renewal that ensures your furniture always looks its best. Lefton's has been helping businesses for over 70 years including:
- Airbnb renters
- Architectural, digital, financial and other agencies
- Holiday home owners
- Holiday villages
- Hotels (from budget to boutique)
- House builders
- Nursing homes
- Residential care homes